Doggie Boot Camp – With Lifetime Training
Have Questions? Send Us An Email!
Elite Doggie Boot Camp – With Lifetime Training
Leonard takes only one or two dogs at a time.
Elite Doggie Boot Camp is for any type of dog small and big, designed for behavioral issues, aggressive dogs, fearful dogs and separation anxiety.
- Elite Doggie Boot Camp is usually 5- weeks and includes lifetime training.
- Leonard will personally train your dog and get to the root of the problem(s).
- Your dog will go with him everywhere he goes and will be integrated into his pack.
- The training and learning will be constant in everyday real life situations.
- Pictures and videos will be provided so you can see the progress.
- Training with an e-collar is optional. The collar purchase is an extra charge.
- He will spend 4-5 hours working with you, one-on-one, before your dog goes home and will provide the tools to communicate with your dog correctly.
- Includes a follow-up session 2 weeks later to ensure everything is going smoothly.
- You will bring your dog home with confidence and outstanding behavior.
Boot Camp for Good Manners
• Boot Camp for Good Manners is designed for dogs to learn proper manners and become well behaved family members.
• Boot Camp for Good Manners is 3 weeks.
• Leonard will personally train your dog. Your dog goes with him wherever he goes and will be integrated into his pack.
• The training and learning will be constant in everyday real life situations.
• Pictures and videos will be provided so you can see the progress.
• Training with an e-collar is optional. The collar purchase is an extra charge.
• He will spend 2 hours working with you, one-on-one, before your dog goes home and will provide the tools to communicate with your dog correctly.
• You will bring your dog home with confidence and good behavior.
LOCATION: Both the consultation session and doggie boot camps are held in Santa Monica, California overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Monica Pier. Your dog will get plenty of exercise with fun things to do all while being properly trained.
Step By Step
Your Dog Will Start Learning Structure and Balance
The first week the dog is learning is structure and the early stages of balance. Usually around day seven, your dog will act out and do the exact same things he does at home. This is where we will start to see exactly what your dog needs. Your dog will start to learn what’s expected and what is unacceptable.
Leonard will start building a relationship of trust with your dog that will be eventually transferred to you.
Bringing Your Dog Back To His/Her Natural Animal State
Leonard will start erasing mis-information that has put into the dog. He will start to bring your dog back to it’s natural state as an animal.
Leonard continues to remove what your dog has been struggling with and will work on identifying and removing the root cause of your dogs behavior problems.
Fear, Aggression, And Anxiety Will Start To Be Removed From Your Dog
Your dog will learn how to be an animal, and be taught that he doesn’t have to take care of everything. Your dog will start to trust Leonard and the ‘animal experience’. At this time, Leonard can start removing the fear and separation anxiety.
Leonard assigns a partner dog that has already finished doggie boot camp, to help rehabilitate your dog. This helps your dog learn to trust other dogs and helps them feel balanced.
This is also when your dog starts learning to rehabilitate other dogs.
Your Dog Learns How To Play With Other Dogs Properly
Eventually, your dog is reintroduced into the pack. Leonard supervises as your dog is able to socialize with other rehabilitated dogs.
Many other training facilities only spend fifteen minutes, three times a day with your dog and then the dog goes back into the kennel for the rest of the day. Leonard does not believe this is how to get long-lasting change. He is with the pack most of the day as the dogs socialize and play together after overcoming their aggressive or anxious tendencies.
Once your dog is ready to go home, you and your family will be invited for the day to receive his personal training on how to maintain your dog’s new outlook on life. Here is what you will learn before your dog goes home:
• How to read your dog’s body language
• How to handle your dog around other dogs, people, on and off leash
• Basic and advanced dog training
• How to socialize with other dogs
• The proper way to behave around children
• How to use the pinch collar or e-collar (as needed or on request)
• How your energy affects your dog’s behavior and energy
• The difference between how dogs and humans experience the world
Your Dog Gets To Be A Dog
We can never put our pets in a situation where they have to make a choice. It does not make a difference if your pet is perfectly behaved or not. Whatever type of rehabilitation you do, basically as owners, we are still responsible for making the choices for our animal. Owning a dog is a lifetime responsibility.