Doggie Boot Camp Aggressive Dog Training. Boarding and Training & Rehabilitation Los Angeles
Here is a picture of me (about 30 years ago) with Cesar Millan’s pack of dogs and his beloved Pitbull, Daddy. Cesar starred in The Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan, Cesar 911, Leader of the Pack, and Dog Nation television shows.
I have known Cesar a long time. When his kids were young, we’d train dogs, entertain the kids and the dogs while having fun. I used to go to his Dog Psychology Center in Los Angeles for Rehabilitating Dogs.
Cesar helped me with client’s dogs. He taught me many things and I learned Cesar’s Way Training methods. Always will be grateful for what he taught me over the period of years.
Doggie Boot Camp – BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. I designed Doggie Boot Camp for dogs with behavioral issues, dog aggression, fearful dogs and separation anxiety in dogs.
- Doggie Boot Camp – BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. I designed Doggie Boot Camp for dogs with behavioral issues, dog aggression, fearful dogs and separation anxiety in dogs.
• Your Pet, Our Passion: Doggie Boot Camp is a board and train program that is a wonderful experience for your dog. Your dog is treated with love and care, while being trained and transformed.
• 24/7 Training and Care. You dog goes everywhere with me. Normally I would need to keep the dog six weeks. Using my animal communication and animal telepathic skills, I am able to do the training and dog behavior modification in three weeks. I spend so much time with your dog every day, all day and night. This is a boutique program where your dog gets one-on-one dog training, individualized attention, behavior modification, love, care, and training through play. Just to give you a sneak peek, for example, if you drop your dog off for Doggie Boot Camp at 10 am, I will probably put in 16 hours being with your dog and working with your dog before the day is over.
• Your dog is in my home, with me and my dogs, sleeps in the bedroom with the animal family, and gets one-on-one personal training throughout the day and evening. Your pet is put in real life situations in a family environment filled with unique fun, safe adventures and training throughout the day.
• Individual Training Based on Your Dog’s Learning Process. Just like no two people learn the same way, every dog is different and deserves to learn at their own pace. I don’t believe in pushing your dog to learn faster than the dog is ready. I want the new behavior to become a long-lasting habit. I get excellent outcomes doing it this way.
• Telepathic Animal Communication: I am able to communicate with your dog intuitively and telepathically. It is unique training method based on my highly intuitive skills and ability to read your dog’s body language and communicate non verbally with your dog. I bring your dog into balance and then bring you and your dog into harmony.
• I specialize in reading dog and human body language. And since both humans and dogs communicate 90% through body language this is the key to what makes my program different. Dogs can read human body language 2x more accurately than a three-year-old child and 4x better than even a chimpanzee. *
• Trust. Respect. Structure. Relationship. I combine all of these with exercise, fun and safety.
• I then transfer the training and skills to you personally so when the dog goes home, he is ready for life with you and your family. That is why I spend so much time with the dog. You just need to keep the dog there. I show you how and transfer the skills to you.
• Dog Comes Home. You will bring your dog home with confidence and exceptional behavior, in a calm, relaxed state of mind.
*Study done by Daniel J. Povinelli at the University of Southwestern Louisiana,
and later, Robert Hare of Harvard University