Doggie Boot Camp Aggressive Dog Training
Doggie Boot Camp
All the Bells and Whistles
Doggie Boot Camp is for any type of dog training whether its for your big or small dog designed for behavioral issues, dog aggression, fearful dogs and separation anxiety in dogs.
- Your Pet, Our Passion: Doggie Boot Camp is a board and train program that is a wonderful experience for your dog. Your dog is treated with love and care, while being trained and transformed.
- Let Us assist You on Your Road to Recovery. Your dog goes everywhere with Leonard. He is with your dog 24/7. Your dog is integrated into our family, so that he can transition to being a good family member when he goes home.
- Leonard doesn’t believe in pushing your dog to learn faster than the dog is ready. Every dog is different and deserves to learn at their own pace. He wants the new behavior to become a long lasting habit.
- Leonard has a unique training method based on his highly intuitive skills and ability to read your dog’s body language and communicate non verbally with your dog.
- Leonard combines structured training, relationship, exercise and fun.
- Leonard’s philosophy is trust, respect and relationship.
- Leonard transfers the training and skills to you personally so when the dog goes home he is ready for life with you and your family. That’s why he spends so much time with you as well as your dog.
- You will bring your dog home with confidence and exceptional behavior, in a calm, relaxed state of mind.
Step By Step
Your Dog Will Start Learning Structure and Balance
The first week the dog is learning is structure and the early stages of balance. Usually around day seven, your dog will act out and do the exact same things he does at home. This is where we will start to see exactly what your dog needs. Your dog will start to learn what’s expected and what is unacceptable. Leonard will start building a relationship of trust with your dog that will be eventually transferred to you.
Bringing Your Dog Back To His/Her Natural Animal State
Leonard will start erasing misinformation that has put into the dog. He will start to bring your dog back to it’s natural state as an animal.
Leonard continues to remove what your dog has been struggling with and will work on identifying and removing the root cause of your dogs behavior problems.
Fear, Aggression, And Anxiety Will Start To Be Removed From Your Dog
Your dog will learn how to be an animal, and be taught that he doesn’t have to take care of everything. Your dog will start to trust Leonard and the ‘animal experience’. At this time, Leonard can start removing the fear and separation anxiety.
Leonard assigns a partner dog that has already finished doggie boot camp, to help rehabilitate your dog. This helps your dog learn to trust other dogs and helps them feel balanced.
Your Dog Learns How To Play With Other Dogs Properly
Eventually, your dog is reintroduced into the pack. Leonard supervises as your dog is able to socialize with other rehabilitated dogs.
Many other training facilities only spend fifteen minutes, three times a day with your dog and then the dog goes back into the kennel for the rest of the day. Leonard does not believe this is how to get long-lasting change. He is with the pack most of the day as the dogs socialize and play together after overcoming their aggressive or anxious tendencies.
Once your dog is ready to go home, you and your family will be invited to receive his personal training on how to maintain your dog’s new outlook on life. Here is what you will learn before your dog goes home:
• How to read your dog’s body language
• How to handle your dog around other dogs and people.
• Basic and advanced dog training
• How to socialize with other dogs
• The proper way to behave around children
• How to use the pinch collar or e-collar (as needed or on request)
• How your energy affects your dog’s behavior and energy
• The difference between how dogs and humans experience the world
Your Dog Gets To Be A Dog
We can never put our pets in a situation where they have to make a choice. It does not make a difference if your pet is perfectly behaved or not. Whatever type of rehabilitation you do, basically as owners, we are still responsible for making the choices for our animal. Owning a dog is a lifetime responsibility.