Doggie Boot Camp – With Lifetime Training
Have Questions? Send Us An Email!
Elite Dog Boot Camp - With Lifetime Training
All the Bells and Whistles
Elite Dog Boot Camp is for any type of dog training whether its for your big or small dog designed for behavioral issues, dog aggression, fearful dogs and separation anxiety in dogs.
- Elite Dog Boot Camp (board-and-train) is 3 weeks. (Leonard doesn't believe in pushing your dog to learn faster than the dog is ready--that's why he spends so much time and patience with your dog. Every dog is different and deserves to learn at their own pace.) He wants the new behavior to become a long lasting habit. That's what makes his technique special. It's not cookie cutter or assembly line.
- A 1-hour consultation session is required before acceptance into any doggie boot camp (board-and-train) program.
- Includes lifetime training.
- Leonard will personally train you and your dog at the beach and get to the root of the problem(s).
- Your dog goes everywhere with Leonard and he is with your dog 24/7 spending over five hundred hours with your dog. It's like having your own personal dog trainer and caregiver.
- The dog training is done in Leonard's uniquely designed method and learning for your dog in everyday real life situations.
- Your dog is integrated into our family, so that he can transition to being a good family member when he goes home.
- Leonard passes on all the tools to you that you need. That's why he spends so much time with you as well as the dog. After all, the dog has spent time at school learning, now it's your turn.
- Professional Dog Pictures are taken as well videos and will be provided so you can see the progress.
- Training with an e-collar is optional. The collar purchase is an extra charge.
- This package includes 4 hours of one-on-one training: a 1-hour consultation session at the time you drop off the dog; one private 2-hour training session in Santa Monica, when your dog goes home, where Leonard will transfer all the information, techniques, and strategies to you to ensure continued success; two weeks later, a one 1-hour follow up in Santa Monica; email and phone support during and after the program is completed.
- You will bring your dog home with confidence and outstanding behavior.
- Lifetime dog training for dog psychology is provided on an 1 hour basis, please call to make an appointment if needed.
DOG BOOT CAMP FOR GOOD MANNERS
• Dog Boot Camp for Good Manners is designed for dogs to learn proper manners and become well behaved family members.
• Dog Boot Camp for Good Manners is 2 weeks.
• Leonard will personally train your dog. Your dog goes with him wherever he goes and will be integrated into his pack.
• The training and learning will be constant in everyday real life situations.
• Pictures and videos will be provided so you can see the progress.
• Training with an e-collar is optional. The collar purchase is an extra charge.
•A 1-hour consultation session is required before acceptance into any doggie boot camp (board-and-train) program.
•This package includes 4 hours of one-on-one training: a 1-hour consultation session at the time you drop off the dog; one private 2-hour training session in Santa Monica, when your dog goes home, where Leonard will transfer all the information, techniques, and strategies to you to ensure continued success; two weeks later, a one 1-hour follow up in Santa Monica; email and phone support during and after the program is completed.
• You will bring your dog home with confidence and good behavior.
Please Note: Dogs with any human aggression, or dog aggression, are not eligible for the Dog Boot Camp for Good Manners. This is for the safety for all involved.
LOCATION: Both the consultation session and doggie boot camps are held in Santa Monica, California overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Monica Pier. Your dog will get plenty of exercise with fun things to do all while being properly trained.
Step By Step
Your Dog Will Start Learning Structure and Balance
The first week the dog is learning is structure and the early stages of balance. Usually around day seven, your dog will act out and do the exact same things he does at home. This is where we will start to see exactly what your dog needs. Your dog will start to learn what’s expected and what is unacceptable.
Leonard will start building a relationship of trust with your dog that will be eventually transferred to you.
Bringing Your Dog Back To His/Her Natural Animal State
Leonard will start erasing mis-information that has put into the dog. He will start to bring your dog back to it’s natural state as an animal.
Leonard continues to remove what your dog has been struggling with and will work on identifying and removing the root cause of your dogs behavior problems.
Fear, Aggression, And Anxiety Will Start To Be Removed From Your Dog
Your dog will learn how to be an animal, and be taught that he doesn’t have to take care of everything. Your dog will start to trust Leonard and the ‘animal experience’. At this time, Leonard can start removing the fear and separation anxiety.
Leonard assigns a partner dog that has already finished doggie boot camp, to help rehabilitate your dog. This helps your dog learn to trust other dogs and helps them feel balanced.
Your Dog Learns How To Play With Other Dogs Properly
Eventually, your dog is reintroduced into the pack. Leonard supervises as your dog is able to socialize with other rehabilitated dogs.
Many other training facilities only spend fifteen minutes, three times a day with your dog and then the dog goes back into the kennel for the rest of the day. Leonard does not believe this is how to get long-lasting change. He is with the pack most of the day as the dogs socialize and play together after overcoming their aggressive or anxious tendencies.
Once your dog is ready to go home, you and your family will be invited to receive his personal training on how to maintain your dog’s new outlook on life. Here is what you will learn before your dog goes home:
• How to read your dog’s body language
• How to handle your dog around other dogs and people.
• Basic and advanced dog training
• How to socialize with other dogs
• The proper way to behave around children
• How to use the pinch collar or e-collar (as needed or on request)
• How your energy affects your dog’s behavior and energy
• The difference between how dogs and humans experience the world
Your Dog Gets To Be A Dog
We can never put our pets in a situation where they have to make a choice. It does not make a difference if your pet is perfectly behaved or not. Whatever type of rehabilitation you do, basically as owners, we are still responsible for making the choices for our animal. Owning a dog is a lifetime responsibility.