First you schedule a 1.5-hour Training & Consultation Session Appointment
I need to spend getting to know you and your dog, putting a plan together, diagnosing what you and your dog need and begin initial training. You get to ask questions about your dog’s behavior and why s/he is acting the way they are. Together, we determine if boot camp is a good fit for you your dog and the program.
If your dog is a good fit for bootcamp and you would like bootcamp, the $500 fee for the doggie boot camp consultation session will be applied toward the price of the 2-week doggie boot camp. However, you must enroll in bootcamp before the training-consultation session is completed. Otherwise, you don’t get the special discount.
Note: If we decide your dog is not a good fit for bootcamp, or you decide not to do boot camp, the $500 Consultation Session fee is nonrefundable.
Two Week Doggie Boot Camp for Good Manners:
- Boot Camp for Good Manners is designed for dogs to learn proper manners and become well behaved family members. I personally train your dog. Your dog goes with me 24/7. Wherever I go, s/he goes and will be integrated into my human and animal family. I pride myself on boutique-style, specialized, one-on-one training. I take 1-3 dogs at a time. It enables me to devote 100% of my time and attention to your dog. This allows me to develop a unique game plan for your dog, and his/her particular needs, which of course equals the very best results possible.
- The training and learning will be constant in everyday real-life situations.Pictures and videos will be provided so you can see the progress.
Training Hours with You
I transfer the tools and skills to you that your dog has learned in boot camp. I have already changed your dog’s behavior and thinking system, and now it’s time to bring you on board. The first initial 1.5-hour training and consultation session begins your training journey, then I accept your dog into boot camp. Two weeks later, I spend another 2 hours training you and bringing you into harmony with your dog. Then you take your dog home from boot camp, and I see you for 1 hour, two weeks later. Usually, the dog is exactly where I left him from the training in doggie boot camp, so there might only be a few things to polish up or you need help with.
- You will bring your dog home with confidence and good behavior.
- You will have a more balanced dog
- You will have a more harmonious relationship with your dog
- Your dog will be an integrated member of your family.
50% of 2-Week Doggie Boot Camp Package fee is due when your dog is accepted into boot camp. The balance is due the second week of doggie boot camp.
I look forward to meeting you on the path of oneness with you and your dog.
(There are no refunds.)
Each additional day the dog is with me over the 2 -week package pickup date, is $200 per day.
Note: I am not accepting pit bull breeds or dogs that weigh over 65 pounds for doggie boot camp due to the training location.