Small Dog Boot Camp – Los Angeles…With Lifetime Training
Best Small Dog Boot Camp Aggressive Dog Training-Los Angeles – With Lifetime Training
“People with small dogs were likelier to decide that it was okay for their dog not to follow the set rules sometimes.”
-Viennese study of small dogs
Best Small Dog Boot Camp is for any type of small dog with separation anxiety, fear, and aggression with other dogs or towards people, barking or other unwanted behavioral issues.
Owners of small dogs tend to be a bit less consistent with them; maybe owners unconsciously think rules and training don’t matter so much when a dog is little and cute. If that sounds like you, and if your little dog is nervous and snappish, you’ve come to the right place.
- Leonard is with your small dog day and night in a safe home environment.
- The training and learning will be constant in everyday real life situations that your dog faces daily.
- Leonard will personally train your dog and get to the cause of the problem.
- Leonard is consistent with your small dog about rules.
- Leonard’s philosophy is trust, respect and relationship.
- He will spend 5 hours working with you, one-on-one, before your small dog goes home and will transfer the training methods to you and will provide you with the tools to communicate with your little dog correctly. Email and phone support during and after the program is completed.
- Includes a follow-up session 2 weeks later to ensure everything is going smoothly.
- You will bring your dog home with confidence and exceptional behavior.
Helping Leonard train your small dog is one of our best trainers, Harper Lee, Jr. a three- year old min pin who weighs 10 pounds. Harper’s been rehabilitating dogs since he was 8 weeks old. Small dogs learn better from watching other small dogs. Harper’s the master professor.
We look forward to working with you and your small, adorable dog.
LOCATION: Both the consultation session and doggie boot camps are held in Santa Monica, California overlooking the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Monica Pier. Your dog will get plenty of exercise with fun things to do all while being properly trained.
If Leonard doesn’t see you in two weeks of dog going home, you lose lifetime training for the Doggie Boot Camp and an additional sessions will be charged per hour.